[asterisk-users] Re: A400P01 from OpenVox

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Apr 24 06:46:16 MST 2007

[ Subject manually fixed. Maybe my threading manipulation even
worked...]

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 10:21:53AM +0200, Josu Lazkano Lete wrote:
> hello, I have a A400P01 PCI from OpenVox.
>
> I have installed some extension and a VoipBuste account to callo out of my LAN.
>
> How can I receive and send calls from a nd to outside by my analog line???
>
> I want to receive dthe calls from 20100 extension.
>
> Here you have my config files, thanks for all.

Two problems are obvious:

1. /etc/zaptel.conf defines channls no. 1, whereas
/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf defines channel no. 4 .  This should cause
chan_zap to fail loading on whatever configuration you have.

Did I mention genzaptelconf before?

2. Your sip.conf sets the mailboxes in a non-default context, but the
VoicemailMain call in extensions.conf checks in the default context. Get
rid of the useless context unless you really have a multi-domain setup.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com