[asterisk-users] help please

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Apr 24 06:39:40 MST 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 10:21:53AM +0200, Josu Lazkano Lete wrote:
> hello, I have a A400P01 PCI from OpenVox.
>
> I have installed some extension and a VoipBuste account to callo out of my LAN.
>
> How can I receive and send calls from a nd to outside by my analog line???
>
> I want to receive dthe calls from 20100 extension.
>
> Here you have my config files, thanks for all.

A few things unrelated to your issue that may help you to get more
effetive answers from this list:

1. Please give more descriptive subject lines.
The subject of your first message ("asterisk on Debian") was good.
The subject of your more recent messages are rather poor: "please help
me" gives no hint as to what the problem is.

2. You have already started a thread, and another list member has asked
you for some details. The files attached to this message appear to be
replies to that message. If they are, please follow-up the same thread.

3. You did not write what is actually wrong:

"I do XYZ. I expect it to cause ABC but instead I get DEF"

See also the document on how to ask questions effectively:

               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com