[asterisk-users] Softphone that supports central provisioning?

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 22 02:38:04 MST 2007

I put such a request for enhancement in sometime, and as is seeming to
be frustratingly common for CounterPath, it was completely ignored.

Were it not for the Plantronics CS-50 headsets that we bought that have
support in a /very/ limited number of softphones, I'd be dumping EyeBeam
/and/ X-Lite like the sack of crap that it's proving to be.