[asterisk-users] Softphone that supports central provisioning?

Salvatore Giudice Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com
Fri Apr 20 16:09:10 MST 2007

I tried to get the SJPhone folks to implement this two years ago. It's one
of the major features missing from the market. You may want to contact
Bluenote networks.  http://www.bluenotenetworks.com/ They have an IP PBX and
a soft phone client. They only sell their products to the enterprise market.
They can do this for you. Their clients and servers are based on the
Microsoft RTC and Radvision stacks.

If you have any problems, tell them I referred you.

Salvatore Giudice
Salvatore.Giudice at VoIPSecurityTraining.com

VoIP Security Training, LLC
http://VoIPSecurityTraining.com

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #1676
Las Vegas, NV 89107