[asterisk-users] Friday April 20th Asterisk Users Conference at 12:30PM EDT

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:41:44 MST 2007

Hello again,

Mark Spencer will be joining us for questions on at least one of these
conferences (we've discussed this and he is definitely onboard with
the concept), but his schedule is such that we can't *promise* he'll
be there this week. I haven't heard back from him about today, but
I'll try to call him right before the conf to remind him. Mark's very
busy, so thanks for your patience.

There are several ways to be involved. You can listen to the live
stream, listen to past recorded conference/podcasts or (BEST) phone in
via SIP or PSTN. There is an optional Java client to be able to see
who is called in and text chat or post links of interest. We'll try to
watch IRC #asterisk for comments as well.

To participate in these calls please see http://x2z.eu for the
information. You need to have a PIN which is available free from
Talkshoe. Their signup is simple and risk-free. The rest is a SIP call
away. Join us, please. If you're incredibly paranoid, I'll give away a
few anon PINs
in #asterisk right before.

The incentive of the conference is to bring us all together in an
informal and independent platform. Talkshoe.com pays a few pennies for
each download and all participants in conferences and other shows. Any
money generated from our Talktahon.org conferences goes to helping
small entrepreneurs in the third world. See http://www.Kiva.org for
more on that.