[asterisk-users] app_voicemail.c

David Florella, Legos dflorella at legos.fr
Fri Apr 20 00:55:37 MST 2007

Hi everyone,

           I have the project to personalize the voicemail's IVR. During the
intro message (when you call the voicemail of someone), Asterisk pronounce
the number of the personal extension number by number (like that :
0.1..2.3.) and I would like it pronounce it by couple of numbers (like that
: 01.23.). I have read on forums that I have to modify the app_voicemail.c
to do it. Is there another solution to modify the voicemail's IVR without
modify the app_voicemail.c ? And I want to know if you have ideas about the
way I can do this modificaton ?

Thank you.