[asterisk-users] Re: Trigger for unavailable SIP peer

0xception 0xception at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:44:16 MST 2007

My company also uses zabbix to monitor our networks, and is the project that
gave me the idea for creating the triggers.pl add-on i mentioned in my
triggers/actions work. i haven't released the code yet but i can email it to
anyone interested...

for more details: http://eagle.skyhighspeed.com/blogs/cwenman/?p=21