[asterisk-users] [OT] OMG Verizon is terrible

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:38:30 MST 2007

> > Had an appointment for these schmoes to come out and install another
> > line.  Was supposed to be 8-12.  Its now 6PM and not even call.
> Missed
> > 3 sales calls waiting on these jerks.
> >
> > No wonder customers were jumping ship to Vonage.

I once had to oversee Verizon install a PRI line in Manhattan.  I live
2.5 hours away, but we made the appointment, and I was there, but the
Verizon tech never showed.  I made another appointment, and it
happened again, and again, and again.  I don't even remember how many
times it finally took, but it was ridiculous.  The techs were even
lying and saying they came and there was no one there to let them in.
They seem to have gotten better in recent years, but they own all the
physical lines, and they know it.

- Noah