[asterisk-users] Outgoing CallerID

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:48:16 MST 2007

I am not sure of the best way to do this, so I thought I would query the list.

I have about 100 internal extensions ranging from 2000 - 2100.  Each
internal extension has a external DID number.  For example: 2001 =
5552871620.  As you can see the internal externsion and DID don't
match in any way.  What would be the best way to set the DID for when
a extension dials out on the PRI?  In sip.conf I am using CallerID as
their internal number.

I thought of maybe adding a key for each extension to the astdb and
have a Macro query the astdb.  Any other ideas?

Thanks.

--
***
Forrest Beck