[asterisk-users] Help Astertest - Asterisk stressing tool

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Thu Apr 19 04:27:44 MST 2007

Hello,

As i was involved in the development i can say that it is for the moment
abandoned by the developers, we might get back to it later but are first
focussing on some other projects. (Idefisk being the main one)

I don't think it will work with any recent version of asterisk and even
if it did it would be a pita to set up).
I think you would be better of writing a script that generates call files.

Zoa