[asterisk-users] Help Astertest - Asterisk stressing tool

Sebastien Cruaux sebastien.cruaux at atosorigin.com
Thu Apr 19 02:35:22 MST 2007

Hi,
Did someone ever managed to make Astertest
(http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/astertest.html) work ? I followed
all the instructions of this tutorial and corrected the mistakes pointed
by the users but it still doesn't work. I can compile it and load
app_securax_cpuinfo.so. When trying to load app_securax_serverload.so I
have this error :
WARNING[31477] : loader.c: 325 __load_resource:
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_securax_serverload.so: undefined symbol:
scx_load_global_config_value

I tried with Asterisk 1.4.2 and 1.2.17 but it's more or less the same
result.

However, even people who managed to load both modules report that they
can't make the origination server make any call. Looks like this
software could be outdated and that it is no longer followed by its
developers :(
Please help me I'm quite stuck and I really need to stress test my
Asterisk server.

Thanks for your help