[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2.16 - No Caller ID

OCOSA ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Wed Apr 18 09:42:54 MST 2007

Giorgio,

That does not work it just shows up as useincomingcalleridonzaptransfer....

I set the following: callerid=useincomingcalleridonzaptransfer. Are you
referring to something else like useincomingcalleridonzaptransfer=yes

Otis Surratt Jr. / listacc at ocosa.com
OCOSA Communications, LLC
PH: 918.585.9882 x 205 Fax: 918.585.5857
Visit Tulsa's Best Internet Data Center:
http://www.ocosa.com/hosting/colo/index.asp