[asterisk-users] openvz resources

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:42:38 MST 2007

I didn't do anything special, I just used the command to split the
resources into four equal nodes, I think its called vzsplit.

The only possible extra step I remember was I had to play around with
the tty variable and how its used in safe_asterisk  but I don't
remember what I actually did or the problem was, I haven't had a need
to modify the box in almost two years apart from the odd security
patch and yum upgrade.

---
Shidan