[asterisk-users] Connection between Asterisk - Cisco 2851

Antonopoulos Angelos icsd02092 at icsd.aegean.gr
Tue Apr 17 13:22:48 MST 2007

Hello from Greece. I have an assignment related to Cisco. Specifically, i have to connect an asterisk server (VoIP) to a Cisco Router 2851 in a way that the router will handle some calls. I have not found any manuals that would be helpful to me. On the other hand, i found some manuals for connection between asterisk and Cisco Call Managers. I would like to know if the call manager is a part of the router or is an extra element. I would appriciate if you could help me.

Thanks in advance,
Aggelos