[asterisk-users] Using meetme like call

Edoardo Serra edoardo.serra at webrainstorm.it
Tue Apr 17 06:30:04 MST 2007

Hi Enrico,
    you can achieve this with the G option of Dial command

Here is a quick dialplan snippet

[from-internal-custom]
exten => 4002,1,Noop(MeetMeTest Creating MeetMe ${CALLERID(num)})
exten => 4002,n,Answer()
exten => 4002,n,Set(_MEETMEROOM=${CALLERID(num)})
exten => 4002,n,Dial(SIP/XXXXXX||G(meetme-custom^s^1))

[meetme-custom]
exten => s,1,MeetMe(${MEETMEROOM},dAxqa)
exten => s,2,MeetMe(${MEETMEROOM},qdx)

When the call is estabilished, call legs are sent to meetme-custom,s,1
(caller) and meetme-custom,s,2 (called)
I used the callerid as dynamic MeetMe room

Then have a look at 'a' option of MeetMe to solve your problem related
to hangup

Hope it helps

Regards

--