[asterisk-users] No of Calls

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 04:40:17 MST 2007

I've installed zaptel on FreeBSD and when I try to load ztdummy module I get
this error "kldload: can't load ztdummy.ko No such file or directory".  and
when I do

ztcfg:-

Notice:  Configuration file is /usr/local/etc/zaptel.conf
line 0: Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'
Keyword: [loadzone], Value: [us]
Keyword: [defaultzone], Value: [us]

1 error(s) detected

thanks