[asterisk-users] Having trouble figuring this out...

Brian William Kaplan brian at equalslashed.net
Mon Apr 16 20:29:14 MST 2007

Hello,

I am using FastAGI and the AMI with Asterisk 1.2. Using the AMI I
originate a call to a person.  I would like the person to be able to
press  * to hangup or *9 to perform a certain function.  I was thinking
I could make it hangup on * and then WAIT FOR DIGIT to see if 9 is
pressed. I'm not able to get this to work. Does anyone have any ideas on
how I can make this happen? Basically, I want the callee to be able to
press *9 to block a caller from calling the toll free line.

This might be double posted because I'm not sure if my first posting
went through. Sorry.