[asterisk-users] Fax with Asterisk + Hylafax

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Apr 16 09:07:07 MST 2007

Carlos Chavez wrote:

>      You can have Asterisk and Hylafax on the same machine when you use
> IAXmodem.  This is the way I fax in my office with 99% success rate.  I am

I've just compiled stats for the last 30 days on our system for
management, info below:

Failure Rate
(0.26%)

        Calls        Calls       Calls        Total    Percentage
        Successful   Dropped     Failed       Calls    Calls Dropped
Total    1944          311          5          2260       16.00%

NOTE:

Calls Successful do not reflect the actual number of pages received
Calls Failed that were successful on a second or third attempt are not
listed
Calls Dropped(Spammers) may be of the same source trying to make
multiple attempts of sending

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: