[asterisk-users] Instability on Asterisk

Frederico Madeira fmadeira at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:44:04 MST 2007

Oquendo,

My provieder require sip digest authebtication:

Asterisk send register to sip provider
sip provider response with 401
asterisk send register again with authentication header
sip provider response ok

This is normal process, when problem happen, this process ocour until
401 message, and asterisk didn't add auth header.

I thins this is a problem in asterisk becouse my ip phones can't
register into him.

After few minutes asterisk can register again and ip phones too.

Thanks.
--
Frederico Madeira
fmadeira at gmail.com