[asterisk-users] Hardware

Steve Totaro stevetotaro at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:49:29 MST 2007

I found that the IBM X306 works well with Digium hardware.  Sangoma
works well too.  I run RAID 1 on the hotswap SATA drives.

Good luck with the fax machines though.  You may want to look at a
channel bank (I like Adtran 600s).  You have to use one of your T1 ports
to connect to it but I think your results for faxing will be much better
than trying to use ATAs.  Hylafax is another option.

Thanks,
Steve