[asterisk-users] Fax with Asterisk + Hylafax

Steve Totaro stevetotaro at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:43:53 MST 2007

You could try to get it working but it may never be 100%.  If your needs
are 100% then I suggest using a standard fax and get an analog line and
do it the old fashioned way.  If you need Hylafax type features then buy
a modem that is compatible with Hylafax and run it on a different box.

Just suggestions.

Thanks,
Steve