[asterisk-users] zaptel/ssh interaction

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 02:15:50 MST 2007

On 4/15/07, Gordon Henderson <gordon+asterisk at drogon.net> wrote:
> That looks fine to me. (if a little busy, if this were a production
> server, I'd go into the BIOS and disable as much as I could and compile up
> a custom kernel)

Also maybe remove the sound card for a test just to see if that makes
any difference. Although IRQ wouldn't seem to be the problem, I see no
other reason Zaptel and ssh would conflict so the logic remains that
since IRQ and other hardware hassles can wreak random havoc... I'd
strip the hardware down to the minimum and turn off unused services as
stated above.