[asterisk-users] DISABLE 9?

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sun Apr 15 02:01:28 MST 2007

Hi everybody !

I never use any prefix number to dial out.
I prefer to do like any standard residential subscriber, not to force
somebody to think : "Oh no ! I have forgottent to input the 9 - or 0 -
before to dial out !".
Directly inputing the real number is more natural.
Adding a prefix is an old way to go inherited from analog PABX integrators
;-)
If a customer want that, ok, do it, to avoid to have to change his habits.
If you have no obligation to do that, forget it !
Think a good dialplan instead of that...

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.