[asterisk-users] queue report problem

Rilawich Ango maillisting at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 21:06:50 MST 2007

HI all,
  I have a queue say 5000 and there are 10 member in the queue.  When
there is a call to the queue, the members will ring according to the
defined strategy.  In day end, I have to create a report about the
queue and its member.  But I found that it is very difficult to find
the relation for the call to queue and the member who pick the call in
CDR.  Say, caller A calls the queue, queue member 9 pick the call.  I
want to know the caller A waiting time, conversion time for Caller A
and member 9.  Such relationship is very difficult to find in CDR.
Anyone have such experience and how can I get such information?
ango