[asterisk-users] Installing Applications

Ronaldo Zacarias Afonso ronaldoafonso at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:11:48 MST 2007

   Hi all,

   I was trying to set up a conference room using the MeetMe
application and my asterisk is telling me that there is no MeetMe
application available for the extension I've dialed.

[Apr 14 20:57:11] WARNING[958] pbx.c: No application 'MeetMe' for
extension (internal, 600, 1)

  So, I issued the command "core show applications" and it didn't show
me a MeetMe application. I'd like to know how I can install that
application or what I have to do to make it available for use.
  Thanks.

  Ronaldo.