[asterisk-users] Outside Network PAP and also Outside Network eyeBeam Soft Phone

Andy Gee andy at romanweb.com
Thu Apr 12 18:22:35 MST 2007

I have been trying to setup a PAP2 adapter on a remote network but can't
seem to get it to work.  The unit will register with the server and it can
make calls to extensions on the Asterisk server but it can't receive any
calls and it can't make any calls outside of the Asterisk server.

I also have a eyebeam soft phone that works when it is inside the network
but when I am on other networks it won't.  It will  also register and it
will make calls and will receive calls but there is no audio either way on
it.

Can someone point me in the right direction, or is there a Asterisk expert
willing to look at it with me for pay of course?

TIA,

Andy