[asterisk-users] Cacti/Nagios monitoring, what do you want graphed.

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:11:21 MST 2007

On 4/12/07, Brandon Kruse <bkruse at digium.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> What are some of the numbers you guys want graphed?

Curious how you are going to do this and will it be backwards portable. One
of our engineers wrote an app that queries the manager interface to build
RRD data. That's sent over to Cacti to monitor active calls on a box.

I could think of many things queue related that would be good to have, but
then again, shouldn't that be done somewhere else?

Being able to break out calls in things like Zap(trunks), SIP, IAX, etc
would be very useful. I have an 8 port T1 card and it would be nice to see
how many calls I have on each port.

Thanks for getting this going Brandon, I'll follow closely. We are heavy
Nagios and Cacti users here.

-Brian