[asterisk-users] Polycom 501 issue with latest firmware: sluggishkeys - new info

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Apr 12 11:49:35 MST 2007

Jessee J Holmes wrote:

> Got off the phone with Polycom on this .... I have the same problem with
> my new 601 phone here (haven't seen the problem on the 650).

I am using an IP650 with the latest firmware (and the corresponding
sip.cfg file) and I have seen this behavior. It is most noticeable when
on-hook dialing, where I will dial two or three digits and then press
the fourth digit and nothing appears on the display for 1-2 seconds for
that keypress.

Very odd indeed.