[asterisk-users] RTP to Sound card...

wotanunddasoh wotanunddasoh at gmx.de
Wed Apr 11 10:59:50 MST 2007

¡Hola!

¡It would be great if anybody could give me a hint! ¿How does the RTP Data
come to the Soundcard?
To specify a bit my question:
1. I have an external RTP Stream wich is not part of the Sip-Communicator.
Its hard to explain because...
2. Now I want to 'hear' this stream...
3. The Sip-Communcator does it with it own RTP Stream, so it should be able
to do it with an external

It would be already a big help if anybody gives me a hint what is the
coupeling class between RTP and the Soundcard, like 'class X consumes Stream
Y and somehow passes it to the sondcard'.
So I could create with my RTP the Stream Y and pass it to the class...

Muuuuchas Gracias,

Laura