[asterisk-users] SIP INFO message

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Wed Apr 11 09:04:37 MST 2007

Peder @ NetworkOblivion wrote:

> I've got a very strange problem and I can't figure it out.  I have a
> Cisco PRI gateway connected to * via SIP.  When I debug on the Cisco, I
> see callerID name, but it is not getting to * via SIP.  I am running *
> 1.4.2 and the latest Cisco IOS for my router.  Here is what is happening:
>
> A call comes into the gateway.  It sends a SIP INVITE to * with
> "pending" as the callerID name (this does NOT show up on any phones).
>
> * sends a TRYING message back to the gateway.
>
> * waits 2 seconds (I have a 2 second wait in the dialplan) and then
> sends an INVITE to the phone.

Maybe you could try something like Wait(2) on the *gateway* to wait
until the caller-id dropped in over ISDN?

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998