[asterisk-users] Nagios asterisk monitoring

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Apr 11 07:18:32 MST 2007

Hi,

You might have to be a little more specific about what you mean when you
say that it "doesn't run" from the web interface.  Also, such errors might
show up in /var/log/nagios.log.  But all other things being equal, it
sounds like it might be an execution permissions issue.

More information would help!

Thanks,

-- Alex

--