[asterisk-users] ${QUEUESTATUS}

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:20:28 MST 2007

On 4/9/07, Damon Estep <damon at suburbanbroadband.net> wrote:

> There are 6 different ${QUEUESTATUS} variable values defined in asterisk
> 1.2, I am attempting to make sure I have a full understanting of when they
> would be set;
>

> If someone could correct errors with these definitions ot would be
> appreciated;
>

> TIMEOUT – the max time specified in the queue command elapsed, only checked
> between retries so may not be 100% accurate.
>
> FULL – the number of callers in the queues would exceed the maxlen= value
> defined in queues.conf if another caller was added
>
> JOINEMPTY – a call was sent to the queue but the queue had no members, does
> not apply when using agentcallbacklogin since there could be unavailable
> members defined but not available.
>
> LEAVEEMPTY – the last agent was removed form the queue before alls calls we
> handled, remong callers exit with this status, also acts differently when
> there are only queue members that are unavaialbe
>
> JOINUNAVAIL/LEAVEUNAVAIL – same as JOINEMPTY/LEAVEEMPTY, except that there
> were still queue members, but all were status unavailable (logged out)
>

> So if a queue is made up of only callback agents (agentcallbacklogin) then
> the queuestatus will never be joinempty or leaveempty
>

> If the maxlen=0 then there will never be a queuestatus of full
>
> If there is no timeout in the queue command thee wll never be a questatus of
> timeout
>
> If there are no callback or static agents joinunavail/leaveunavail will
> never apply.

 I don't believe that the logic you're describing here with "if a
queue is made up of only callback agents then the queuestatus will
never be joinempty or leavempty" is right. If a queue is made up of
only callback agents and none of those callback agents are presently
logged in, the status could certainly be joinempty or leavempty.

 The rest of it looks pretty good. Thanks for taking the time to
better document this!

  BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.