[asterisk-users] How well does a celldock work with Asterisk?

Joe Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Mon Apr 9 12:09:46 MST 2007

Stephen Bosch <posting at vodacomm.ca> Wrote on: 4/9/2007 2:16 PM:
> Joe Acquisto wrote:
>>> Sometimes it's just a matter of finding a clean pair in the cable. Have
>>> you tried asking Verizon to fix the problem?
>>
>> Don't get me started.  That's how I "know so much" about the situation.
>> They seem disinclined to address the matter, except with "happy talk" about
>> FIOS in my future.   "Soon".   Right after the metro areas are done.  Right.
>>
>> The only fiber around here will be in my diet.
>
> Hehe.
>
> Are you in a rural area?
>
> -Stephen-

Yes.  Woods, Hills and Dales, Bears, Deer and that sort of thing.

It's an adventure.   But not that rural.   I am only about 500 ft beyond the max loop length, for DSL, and 1/4 mile from a Time Warner cable run.   But, are they flexible?   Will they work to make a customer happy?

Only in America.  (that used to mean something much different).

joe a.