[asterisk-users] Asterisk installation issue - CLI showing 0 active channels

Vijay Gaur vijaygaur77 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 05:26:58 MST 2007

Hi All,
   I would appreciate a lot if you could help me. I have installed Asterisk
1.4.1 and zaptel 1.4.2 on my redhat enterprise linux 4. I have also
installed 1 FXO port card: Digium TDM400P.
After loading zaptel driver I could see my digium card's led glow green.
Tested with zttool that its in OK state. I have configured fxsks=4 in
zaptel.conf(channel 4 cause FXO module is on port 4). I have also configured
channel 4 in incoming context in zapata.conf.

After all configuration I started asterisk with vvvvvgc and made a call, but
I didn't see any call log on asterisk console.
When I did core show channels its showing 0 active channels. Looks like I
did something wrong in my config.

Also I dont see red-alarm in zttool if I take out pstn line.

I have taken pstn line from my Vonage adapter and connecting that to my
digium card.

Any help will be appreciated.
Regards,
Vijay Gaur