[asterisk-users] Follow Me and Transferring Calls

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Sat Apr 7 21:24:29 MST 2007

Andy,
Who is your VOIP provider ? Off the top of my head you can try Teliax (www.teliax.com), VoipJet (www.voipjetcom) and Nufone (http://nufone.net/). All of these providers let you set your own CID.

Dovid

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andy Gee
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 8:35 PM
  Subject: [asterisk-users] Follow Me and Transferring Calls

  When my follow me or transferred calls come out to me they appear as if they are coming from one of my lines rather than showing the caller id of the initial caller.  I believe there is a way to make it forward the initial caller id information isn't there?  Is it just that my voip provider is not allowing me to do this and if so does anyone have any suggestions on some voip providers that will let me provide the caller id info?

  Thanks,

  Andy