[asterisk-users] Follow Me and Transferring Calls

Andy Gee andy at romanweb.com
Sat Apr 7 10:35:59 MST 2007

When my follow me or transferred calls come out to me they appear as if they
are coming from one of my lines rather than showing the caller id of the
initial caller.  I believe there is a way to make it forward the initial
caller id information isn't there?  Is it just that my voip provider is not
allowing me to do this and if so does anyone have any suggestions on some
voip providers that will let me provide the caller id info?

Thanks,

Andy