[asterisk-users] HPEC audio clipping

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Apr 7 07:44:43 MST 2007

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:

> I am experiencing the same thing.  I assumed that I just didn't have a
> fast enough CPU (2.4 Ghz Celeron Ghz, also tried on a 1.8 Ghz Pentium
> 4).  I am using a T400P with an Adtran TA750 Channel Bank rather than
> the Digium analog cards.  I'm not doing any VoIP on this system,
> strictly analog and I get echo on calls.

I will be working on improving Zaptel next week to allow us to do proper
debugging of this issue with the provider of the HPEC code; stay tuned
for updates, and those of you are experiencing this problem please
ensure that Digium Support is aware of you and can contact you when we
have the new Zaptel code available for testing. Thanks!