[asterisk-users] polycom repair

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Thu Apr 5 10:21:41 MST 2007

Jesse,
I would just add that if he has a 600 it's worth getting the 601. The 600 was limited in memory and had some other disadvantages. James I would hang on to the phone for testing or something else. Even though there may be no screen, you can program it via the web interface and it can be used for something.

Dovid