[asterisk-users] polycom repair

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Thu Apr 5 07:05:58 MST 2007

James Andrewartha,

We send these into Polycom for repair on occasion. It's will cost
roughly $200~$300 direct with Polycom and will take 8~10 weeks for
repair.
Obviously, most people opt not to do a repair and just buy a new
phone instead. The only time it may make sense to repair an out of
warranty phone would be if you have some sentimental attachment to
your current phone or more realistically, you're not certain the
newer phones will work with your PBX or SP. There may be other
reasons, but I can't think of those right now. Keep in mind, IP 600's
aren't available any longer from Polycom. The new replacement is the
IP 601 phone or the IP 650.

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com