[asterisk-users] RE: Zaptel 1.4.1 Install Modules CentOS

Chris Blunt chris.blunt at entropy-it.com
Wed Apr 4 09:52:46 MST 2007

Hello again

I tried the "yum install kernel-smp-devel" this seemed to download an
updated version that was not the same as the version running, so I backed it
out using "rpm -e kernel-smp-devel"

I then proceeded to do "uname -r" to verify the kernel version (output:
2.6.9-42.0.3.ELsmp) and did "yum install
kernel-smp-devel-2.6.9-42.0.3.EL.i686"

If I now do ls -l /lib/modules/`uname -r` I do get " build ->
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.9-42.0.3.EL-smp-i686"

I have then tried recompiling zaptel.

But same trouble I'm afraid!

I can't thank you enough for your continued help.

Chris

--

Chris Blunt