[asterisk-users] kirk Wireless + Asterisk 1.2.7 Mysql Realtime problem

Vincent renaville renaville.v at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 06:53:42 MST 2007

Hello,

We have 32 DECT clients connected to a Kirk Wireless 600/v3, the Kirk
server is connected to an Asterisk 1.2.17 with realtime configuration
(MySQL).

Our problem is that our Asterisk Server uses the latest inserted user
to places calls each time a call is made.

Exemple: we have 3 phones with number: 618, 670, 610. The number 610 is
the latest inserted phone in the Asterisk server. If the user 618 calls
the number 670 the user of the 670 phone will see the number 610 on the
phone display.

someone have a solution ?

Thanks for your help,

Vincent Renaville