[asterisk-users] queue priority

Matthew J. Roth mroth at imminc.com
Mon Apr 2 09:32:00 MST 2007

BJ Weschke wrote:
> On 3/29/07, Jordan Novak <jnovak at logisticshealth.com> wrote:
>>
>> What is the most stable version supporting queue priority. I have had
>> many
>> crashes, I am using 1.2.11 and have set the weight in queues.conf. is
>> there
>> a better way or a patch. I can't seem to find much. Any suggestions?
>
> Do you have a bug open in mantis with a backtrace of the crash?
BJ,

This is a known issue.  After a year of instability on our production
system, Digium support recommended removing weights from our queues.  We
went from having daily (sometimes multiple per day) degradation failures
(calls not tearing down, RTP inactivity timeouts, etc.), to having a
single segfault failure in the past month.

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer