[asterisk-users] Best Hardphone (Subjective?)

Michael Graves dickson at covad.net
Mon Apr 2 09:18:54 MST 2007

I think that the Polycom phones are really good, but their lack of support for Asterisk is legendary. Of those I prefer the IP600/601 for the better display.

The Aastra 480i and 480i CT are my other favorite. This is currently what lives on my desk. It supports multiple lines but only 2 simultaneous calls using G.729.

Michael