[asterisk-users] Best Hardphone (Subjective?)

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Mon Apr 2 06:00:56 MST 2007

I've deployed about 40 GXP's and also haven't had the issues some are
reporting.  The one "issue" is if I have to restart the server for any
reason I have to reboot all the phones for the BLF to light up properly.
This is easily accomplished by a script on the server, allows me to
reboot all the phones with one command and takes about 2 minutes.  I'm
very happy with these phones.