[asterisk-users] Cisco 30VIP Phone

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Mon Apr 2 07:45:07 MST 2007

Jason,
  Ok, the 30VIP template seems to be working ok as far as button
assignment goes. I can define speeddial numbers to the speeddial
buttons. However, it appears that there is no code to support the
STIMULUS_SPEEDDIAL case. Is this correct?
  Debug output from chan_skinny shows the following when speeddial
buttons are pressed on the 30VIP:

Clearing Display
unknown1 in handle_stimulus_message is '0'
Received Stimulus: SpeedDial(1)
unknown1 in handle_stimulus_message is '0'
Received Stimulus: SpeedDial(2)
unknown1 in handle_stimulus_message is '0'
Received Stimulus: SpeedDial(3)
Skinny 51235 at chris went on hook

I'm still trying to come up to speed on the flow of code in chan_skinny.c

Thanks,
Chris