[asterisk-users] Freeworddialup, no inbound calls

Carlos Jerónimo carjer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 07:22:36 MST 2007

Hi, i registered freeworlddialup, and follow steps by the ebook
trixbox made easy.

i can make outbound calls, in my network and out (i can call a gizmo
number), and echo test, but i can not receive incomming calls, out of
network extensions, for example in the page freeworlddialup, i go to
the link "Call me" in my.FWD and nothing.

. i read any posts here, but any solution for my problem.

when i run command: "sip show registry" in asterisk not apear anything
registred. What the problem? is the problem?

in my extensions nat=yes.

my configurations:

allow=ulaw
auth=md5