[asterisk-users] chan-capi-HEAD and Asterisk 1.4.2

Peer Oliver Schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Mon Apr 2 07:04:04 MST 2007

Hi,

I have installed the above two, and have two questions:

* Is there a reason (or better=a fix), why the chan-capi-1.0.0 does
not compile together with Asterisk 1.4.2?

* Anyone else experiencing problems with chan-capi-HEAD not seeing
the controller? If I run asterisk with verbose setting to 0, i.e.
just asterisk -c chan-capi does not find the controller. Starting
asterisk with verbosity turned up, most of the time the controller is
found.

Might this be a problem of missing CPU power (PII-400)?

Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA