[asterisk-users] Best Hardphone (Subjective?)

-- --
Mon Apr 2 01:14:56 MST 2007

I have got a couple of Snom 360 and am very pleased with them.

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.