[asterisk-users] Problems with DISA

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:57:48 MST 2006

Well this is how I got around it, and since it's just a test box it'll
do. I commented out most of  the function that's responsible for
playing the tones so that now it is just a wrapper around this:
"ast_tonepair_start(chan, 350, 440, 0, 0);" So looks like somethings
off with the data coming back from indications.conf ( but the file is
correct).

So if it's found to be a more general problem thats something to look at.

Thanks for all your responses.

---
Shidan Gouran