[asterisk-users] SIP Gateway

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:35:09 MST 2006

Not that server model, right now we have a dell server for testing
(which puts the server cost ata round $2000).  I am hoping to get one
in to see if it will play nice with the TDM cards.  This appealed to
me because of it's small rackable form factor and cheap price.  For
that price I can have a cold/hot spare.  I will post again if I have
luck.